Both the subjects are close to my heart and I always keep myself busy by practicing sums of mathematics in my free time or reading fictions of Munshi Prem Chand.
Both the subjects are close to my heart and I always keep myself busy by practicing sums of mathematics in my free time or reading fictions of Munshi Prem Chand.After reading the below lines you would come to know what are my favourite subjects; how they helped me in shaping my future; what roles are they playing currently in daily life and society etc.10) As per our constitution Hindi is official language in more than 10 states of India and have played very important role in politics and film industry. These easy and effectively written 10 Lines will help you in discussions or competitions where you need to speak about your favorite subject.Tags: Civil War ThesisAnnie Dillard EssaysCuban Missile Crisis Research PaperTerm Paper On AccountingModel Essay Pmr 2012A Level Biology Coursework Ed
3) My favorite subject science is essential for all the development that we see around us.
4) Science provides endless opportunities to improve the existing concepts and develop further.
2) Hindi subject is quite popular because of its vast literature.
Many songs, poems and stories are written in Hindi. We can easily learn and memorize the sentences written in Hindi.
5) Science is like an infinite pool of knowledge with interesting explanations for everything.
6) Science also provides tremendous career growth opportunities and success to the one who pursues.Remembering dates and other facts is hard work compared with the ease and simplicity of mathematical .While Mathematics is simple to me, some of my friends have great difficulty with it. They get stuck with simple problems and often give up. The one advantage I have in being good in Mathematics is that I do not have to spend a lot of time on it. So I have plenty of time left over to study other subjects. It is my favorite because I never have difficulty with it and always get good marks in tests.I suppose I am lucky to be born with a clear-thinking brain.It brings a great sense of pride when we read them. 8) Hindi reduces the regional and language barrier as more than 65 percent of population of India can speak Hindi language.9) Hindi subject is easy to score and if you know the rules of grammar well, you can perform better in examination.5) Mathematics is the easiest subject to learn if you know the tricks and formulas correctly.4) Mathematics helps in identifying organized structure and objects through algebra.Sometimes I feel sorry for my less fortunate classmates who get scolded in class for not completing their Mathematics homework. Anyhow I have come to realize that human beings can be so different in their abilities while they look similar otherwise.